Thank you for considering Softbase Systems for employment. We are always looking to grow our candidate pool for when employment opportunities are available. At Softbase, welcome talented individuals to apply to be on our sales team, support team, or join our staff of expert developers. Please find the job descriptions below, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you for your interest in Softbase Systems!
Software Support and Training (Location: Spring, Texas USA)
We are looking for new team members to help support our software!
The Support Specialist provides software support and technical assistance with software problems to Softbase clients. They are responsible for diagnosing and solving client issues in a timely and courteous manner, working independently or with other support specialists and to resolve issues with Softbase software products.
- Build up detailed knowledge of the company's products
- Answer inbound calls from customers
- Return calls who have requested support
- Maintain detailed notes from all support calls you have taken
- Build and maintain effective professional relationships with clients
- Help new clients learn our software
- Help document existing software products functionality
- Help test new functionality before being released to customers
- High school diploma or GED required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of phone support experience preferred
- Excellent customer service
- Experience in industrial equipment dealership a plus